101 Days of Code

Inspired by the "101 Days of" threads on RPG.net and the desire for broader experience with programming languages I am going to exclusively use a language unfamiliar to me for 101 days and record the results here.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

101 Days of C/C++ -- Day 2

I have reams and reams of source to pour through. There is just something I have always liked about reading source. Maybe it is the anticipation or the hope that something unique or exceptionally brilliant will show it's head so I may add that nugget to my tool kit. Perhaps just some sick part of me that likes to cringe over the nasty bits. Who knows.

I am slightly boggled by the default idea in C that a source file in my project should not necessarily be a part of my project. After all, I went through the trouble of writing the code and adding it to the project. Somehow I don't want the code to compile as part of the project -- even though the source file is a part of the project?

More later. Now is the time for coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home